{Party Feature} Circus Birthday Party

I'm so excited to share with you this amazing birthday party that my friend Marian did  for her son Andre's 3rd birthday.  This circus birthday has such a great ideas like the invitation's hand-made red box that was used instead of an envelope. So clever! I have to say that I'm blown away with the cake and its amazing details. I'm a big fan of this marvelous cake! I also love how she incorporates a variety of color throughout the entire decoration and makes her backyard look like a real circus. I think that on this party even the grown ups felt like kids again! For sure I'm going to get some ideas for one of my kid's upcoming birthday!  For more pictures and details on this party visit Marian's blog Boy Will Always Be Boys .




















1 comment:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

What an over-the-top circus party! Just like a real circus. Love the candy-filled train centerpieces!

Post a Comment